Whether it’s a large project or only a few hours of help you need we can help. Our Managed Services offer unlimited break-fixes and 24/7/365 monitoring of all Workday® integrations.Contact Us
Whether it’s a large project or only a few hours of help you need we can help. Our Managed Services offer unlimited break-fixes and 24/7/365 monitoring of all Workday® integrations. This includes updating attributes/mappings for new benefit plans and Open Enrollment updates. We also provide quarterly integration dashboard reviews and key integration metrics, such as average runtime by integration and number of failures.
Signing on with our Managed Services is a way to stay on top of your system’s performance to eliminate problems before they occur. This not only prevents costly downtimes, but also better protects your budget and data. Whether it’s for a longer project or as few as 2 hours of work.
To suit your particular situation and needs, we offer the opportunity to choose your own scope of Workday® managed services from the following service components and subcomponents :
Our Support component includes available in two modes :
Contract continuous & pay-as-you-go :
Support that involves solving basic issues, investigating deeper integration issues, workflow issues, and support that covers the communication with Workday® in cases of platform-side problems.
System administration activities
User and access management, Integration management, business process configuration, system configuration, data quality management, and other quick changes in your Workday®.
Security audits and solution health checks
Scheduled examination of your Workday® solution to proactively identify and remediate.
Detection of unfavorable performance trends and prevention or prompt fixes of related problems.
Use of ITIL-based processes of incident, problem, and change management to solve your Workday® issues efficiently.
Our Evolution component includes available in two modes :
Continuous & Ad-hoc :
• New functionality expansions as well as the development, testing of Workday® Integrations.
• Release migration projects.
• Implementation of new Workday® Integrations and Modules.
• Integration of your Workday® system with other enterprise systems and external systems.
Our Consulting component available in two modes :
Continuous & proactive and on-demand presupposes, For example :
• Providing insights to business managers on how Workday® can help them increase the efficiency of their operations and reduce operational costs.
• Advising on the optimization of your Workday®-related business processes and automating activities of your employees with Workday®.
• Training your users after major functionality enhancements to ensure better solution adoption.
Send us a message and we’ll get back to you soon.